Happy St. Patrick's Day

fieldarchy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely paint job, however.... I am pretty sure the Irish drink whiskey and not scotch. (not that scotch is unavailable in Ireland or that the Irish wouldn't drink it, but I believe the preferred term is whiskey). Really lovely paint job.

Lovely paint job, however.... I am pretty sure the Irish drink whiskey and not scotch. (not that scotch is unavailable in Ireland or that the Irish wouldn't drink it, but I believe the preferred term is whiskey). Really lovely paint job.

Inarah, the scotch bottle was a personal reference for one of my friends.

But scotch is whiskey. The only difference is that one is made in Scotland and the other isn't. Kinda like the whole square-rectangle thing. All scotch is whiskey but not all whiskey is scotch. ::D:

@Jason--yes, stayed up all night painting it for this morning. Now, to sleep I go.

Inarah, the scotch bottle was a personal reference for one of my friends.

But scotch is whiskey. The only difference is that one is made in Scotland and the other isn't. Kinda like the whole square-rectangle thing. All scotch is whiskey but not all whiskey is scotch. ::D:

@Jason--yes, stayed up all night painting it for this morning. Now, to sleep I go.

You know the difference in whiskeys. Ok you're now pn my list of drinking friends. ::D:

BTW what was your color progression on the browns? I am digging on their nice chocolately look.

doesn't take long to get from one place to the other if you have an owl. It might be Kentucky sour mash.....

HAHAHA! Thanks Wolfey! Yeah, used to be a bartender and bar-back. I know my alcohol! And I know how to have a good time with it too. :poke:

The browns were RMS Walnut brown to RMS blackened brown to RMS ruddy leather to RMS intense brown (think I got that right). So sweepy **yawns**

I'm little dissappointed, I was hoping to see pics of Meg wearing some cute little leprechaun outfit and instead we get a leprechaun painted by Meg :angry:::D:::D:::D: JK Great stuff as usual Meg. Gonna have to add this one to the list.

Give me a few weeks, got a photo shoot planned. I'll pitch the idea to my photographer! :poke:

I'm little dissappointed, I was hoping to see pics of Meg wearing some cute little leprechaun outfit and instead we get a leprechaun painted by Meg :angry:::D:::D:::D: JK Great stuff as usual Meg. Gonna have to add this one to the list.

Give me a few weeks, got a photo shoot planned. I'll pitch the idea to my photographer! :poke:

Glad to hear it, cuz you are my super secret (I guess not so secret now :unsure: ) Reaper crush :poke:

Glad to hear it, cuz you are my super secret (I guess not so secret now :unsure: ) Reaper crush :poke:

LOL! Yeah I've got a "saucy" photo shoot coming up with a friend of mine. It should be interesting. Depending on the results I may be able to post a few pictures somewhere. Nothing too racy, tasteful and sexy.

Oh, don't be surprised if ninjas show up at your house. My friend (to whom the scotch bottle is for) said he'd be sending some your way. He can't be having any competition you know! ::P: