Reaper Con Sophie This Year?

Last year there were two new Sophies at ReaperCon, 2010 ReaperCon Sophie and 2010 Convention Sophie.

This year it sounds like there will be a Tomb Raider Sophie (2011 ReaperCon Sophie) and a 2011 Convention figure, the Cowboy Mousling.

anyone wanna trade a 2011 ReaperCon Sophie, for a 2011 Convention figure? thats a sveet lookin figure. (you can keep the ratz! :wacko: )

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFICIAL:

ReaperCon Sophie will be modeled after the artwork by Wayne Reynolds - Tomb Raiding Sophie. She WILL BE AVAILABLE AT REAPERCON and ONLINE during ReaperCon AS USUAL.

IN ADDITION (NOT INSTEAD OF):

There will be a Cowboy Mouseling offered, available at ReaperCon, Origins, GenCon, A-Kon, PaizoCon, and any other Convention that Reaper attends. ReaperCon Sophie will NOT be available at those shows, but the mouseling will be.

NO MORE FEARMONGERING about the "lack" of Sophie. We are not having a Sophie Crisis, a shortage, or a drought of succubi. There are plenty of new ones.

I can only assume that somehow this started because somebody confused "Offering two different models" with "only offering one"

Don't make my break out my capslock button again!

OFFICIAL:

ReaperCon Sophie will be modeled after the artwork by Wayne Reynolds - Tomb Raiding Sophie. She WILL BE AVAILABLE AT REAPERCON and ONLINE during ReaperCon AS USUAL.

IN ADDITION (NOT INSTEAD OF):

There will be a Cowboy Mouseling offered, available at ReaperCon, Origins, GenCon, A-Kon, PaizoCon, and any other Convention that Reaper attends. ReaperCon Sophie will NOT be available at those shows, but the mouseling will be.

NO MORE FEARMONGERING about the "lack" of Sophie. We are not having a Sophie Crisis, a shortage, or a drought of succubi. There are plenty of new ones.

I can only assume that somehow this started because somebody confused "Offering two different models" with "only offering one"

Don't make my break out my capslock button again!

So can I get a mousling if I get a Sophie?

Just kidding... Awesome response to the "fearmongering"

The fear started because of the way Kit worded his annoucement about what you would get in the goodie bag if you didn't get to the con and it was mailed to you instead.

I see. Clarifying:

"In the past we've stuck in the ReaperCon Sophie, a special annual Con figure (rumor this year is that it's* (It = Special Annual Con Figure) going to be a cowboy Mousling), a Master Series Paint or two, and your t-shirt if you order it.

That reads pretty clearly to me as separate items - a ReaperCon Sophie, a Special Con Figure, A MSP, a Shirt

Dr. Wyrm - I will go ALL CAPS on you...

So... in addition to all the OTHER stuff to look forward to, I can look forward to a cowboy mouseling, a Klocke Convention Sophie as Tomb Raider, and the shirt I paid for and whatever else you people decide to stick in the bag?

This keeps getting better and better. And for the first time in years, I can say that without sarcasm at all.

The fear started because of the way Kit worded his annoucement about what you would get in the goodie bag if you didn't get to the con and it was mailed to you instead.

I see. Clarifying:

"In the past we've stuck in the ReaperCon Sophie, a special annual Con figure (rumor this year is that it's* (It = Special Annual Con Figure) going to be a cowboy Mousling), a Master Series Paint or two, and your t-shirt if you order it.

That reads pretty clearly to me as separate items - a ReaperCon Sophie, a Special Con Figure, A MSP, a Shirt

Dr. Wyrm - I will go ALL CAPS on you...

To me it read as ReaperCon Sophie [is] a special annual Con figure.

Plus, of course, the fact that a Mousling replaced Sophie for Christmas.

Meanwhile, in regards to the official announcement that, yes, there is a Tomb Raiding Sophie for this year.... Mmmmmmm... crow.... ^_^

The Auld Grump, crow is rich in seven essential vitamins and minerals.