Sign in to follow this  
Lawgiver

Darkreach Arachnilith - what is it?

When we first started building the Darkreach list, we were told that Wayne Reynolds would be contributing artwork for X number of pieces. And he went so far as to say what he intended to draw for those pieces. X does not equal all of Darkreach, but a lot of it. Anyway, one of his pieces that I was told would be drawn was basically an Ice Drider.

Many of the art pieces were turned in while we were still creating the datacards so we were able to adjust abilities and whatnot based on the art (i.e. if the art had a bow we could give it a ranged attack, etc..). Unfortunately, the Arachnilith piece was not turned in during that time so we did our best to create a datacard that was similar but different to the Darkspawn driders.

Well, I have seen art, greens, and whites for basically every Darkreach model except this one. So apologies but, I have no idea on this one.

At ArtistCon, Weibe was working on Zeshin. And man was he extremely cool looking! Early in the process still, but based on the start, I am highly looking forward to seeing how that one finishes out!