Anirion

Shortbeard

Hello everyone,

Here he is all done and being shipped tommorow. If you haven't seen he is the first Paint it Forward Mini. You can see all the progress in how Anirion was completed in this WIP.

I would like to thank all those who helped me do my best. Please look on this model with a critical eye and leave a comment on how I can improve for my next piece. Thank you for your interest and without further ado here is the model of the hour.

post-6478-13033620687823_thumb.jpgpost-6478-13033620428979_thumb.jpgpost-6478-13033620576904_thumb.jpgpost-6478-13033620265327_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! It was exciting to watch your skills progress through the WIP.

Looks like there are a few speckles on the green, particularly on the back and below his left arm. Is that the sealer?

I'm still not a big fan of the red and blue at the top of the staff. It seems disconnected from the rest of the figure, at least to me.

That said: outstanding job; you should be (justly) proud.

Looks like there are a few speckles on the green, particularly on the back and below his left arm. Is that the sealer?

Those speckles are from the Reaper paint on sealer. In hand you can't see them but since the sealing they show up on the photos. I don't get it. I usually spray seal with dullcoat but the weather has been to stupid to risk spraying.

Sorry you dislike the blue and red. I see your point about them being non conected but I like them. Eh.

Everyone thank you for your positive feedback it really helps motivate me to keep pushing now that I can see how well something I paint can turn out.

Happy painting everyone.

Always paint to make yourself happy first. As long as you are happy to hell with the rest of us ::):

You have everything you need to be a great painter, chief among them, a willingness to listen to and not shy away from constructive feedback and advice. You will be looking back at this mini next year in awe at your progression.

Always paint to make yourself happy first. As long as you are happy to hell with the rest of us ::):

You have everything you need to be a great painter, chief among them, a willingness to listen to and not shy away from constructive feedback and advice. You will be looking back at this mini next year in awe at your progression.

Never to hell with the rest of you, If I didn’t care about your input I wouldn’t ask I just reserve the right to stick my fingers in my ears and hum loudly.

As for the progression by next year I sure hope your right.