Trying to get back in te mood :d

Roadkill

I haven't painted a drop in at least two weeks, and I wasn't being all that productive before. I rarely have time anymore, and the second I do, I'm not in the mood. Last couple of weeks I was occupied by my friends wedding, rehersal and bachelor party. In addition, I have been failing to resist the temptation to go out.

I'll get home from work and start considering painting. Next thing I know, one of my buddies will call me. Some part of the conversation will mention beer and women, then I'm out the door.

Do you have any idea how much it sucks trying to doing accounting the morning after you hit the bars, drank 230 ounces of beer in 4 hours, and then only slept 4 hours?

Well, okay, accounting just sucks all the time. :down:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, okay, accounting just sucks all the time. :down:

well do i know it.

my mother & stepdad are both accountants...well, they're both cpa's and worked as such earlier, tho' they are internal finance exec's now.

still and all, i know something about tax season, and a LOT about what accountants talk about round the dinner table.

that could put me off painting.

heck, that could put me off a lot of things!

... and a LOT about what accountants talk about round the dinner table...

Oh no. No accounting talk. I do not discuss accounting of any nature outside of work and I pretty much try to avoid it at work too.

Thankfully, none of my good friends are accountants, because if I got home from work and had to listen to another accountant talk shop... Well, as Lstormhammer said, I'd have to throttle them until their legs stopped twitching. ;)