ReaperCon Question

Luethar

Hey all,

I read on this thread that there are classes, some gaming, and of course painting that go on during ReaperCon. What else goes on?

1. Can we get a tour of the facility? Maybe follow a figurine through the process to packaging (ala How It's Made?)?

2. Do we have access to a store to pick up specific miniatures?

3. Are there "free" Q&A forums, like in other cons?

4. Is there Wi-Fi at the facility for guests to use?

I also read that the facility is small. I am not expecting a Comic Con like experience, but am trying to get my head around what exactly to expect.

Lue.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the motion, looking for Reapercon pix -- the place isn't small; it encompasses a smallish game shop, several painting rooms, and a warehouse/factory. It's smaller than most cons I've been to -- pretty intimate -- but still a very worthwhile experience. The main thing to note is that in past years, it's all been about gaming and Reaper product. I understand this year it will involve Darksword minis, too.

Keep in mind, though, it's usually no more than a couple hundred people at any given time, if that.

WiFi at RCon

Heck I was using it allot the day of my Pathfinder game as I needed a couple of Pathfinder pdfs downloaded to my netbook.

1 rule to remember don't go into this thinking it'll be a GenCon. It's more of a local "Hey we are Reaper! Come see how we do things & the things that are associated with our minis."

The gaming such as rpgs & such has been there since the 2nd one for sure (didn't go to the 1st one) but I think it has had a bit more influence the last few years & such.

I recall my 1st trip to RCon, being it was also my first ever gaming convention & I went into with a GC state of mind sorta. Its more of a big gaming get to get together.

Hey all!

Awesome information provided! Thanks all. I am really looking forward to this! Funny thing is the Sunday of the Con is my 40th B-day! Pretty funny spending it at ReaperCon!

Lue.

Yay for ReaperCon Birthdays!!! Mine's Friday of ReaperCon :bday: :bday: :bday: