Reapercon hotel?

mathewbaich

just wondering where most of the out of towners are staying, currently eyeing up the Lake Dallas Best Western. I think that is the one I remember lots of con goers have stayed at in previous years. please correct me if I'm wrong :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup

same one

There is Reaper discount this year, its just buried in the news content.

Here it is:

Kit (news March 13th)

"...We also have a rate going at the best Western Lake Dallas down the street for our friends coming to visit. Hotel rooms for $69.99 if you tell them you're from Reaper.

Get ready! Only two months before go time."

RM

I recall a few years ago someone stayed there & it was pretty good.

So far I've stayed at 3 places while going to RCon

Super 8 by I35E in Denton(dive)

La Quinta just off I35E in Denton (decent, has open air access to the room)

& Best Western in Lake Dallas.

While I don't like to spend allot for a room I do like the BW. Sunny & staff are nice & it's familiar.

Spike & the gang stayed a Howard Johnson near Reaper & said it was a dive, so avoid that if you ever choose that one :unsure:

I have stayed at my fair share of Days Inns in the region and most of them are decent. They are generally older properties, and fairly spartan. But if all you need is a bed, a hot shower, and a cup of coffee in the morning they got you covered.

As long as the Days Inn don't have bugs I am fine. I am only heading there to sleep. $31 a night seemed the best way to go since i will probably spend a lot more on gas getting there. Maybe if gas was $2 / gallon I would have the extra scratch to upgrade to the Best Western!

Lue.

Many of us have been going for years and/or stay in constant contact outside of ReaperCon.

For us the BW makes it easier to spend more time together after the con shuts down for the day.

Thus it makes it worth every extra penny.

Many of us have been going for years and/or stay in constant contact outside of ReaperCon.

For us the BW makes it easier to spend more time together after the con shuts down for the day.

Thus it makes it worth every extra penny.

One of us! One of us! One of us!