Gaming tickets and schedule?

Jawas-ate-my-jedi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaming events, such as tabletop wargames and RPGs are not going to have tickets.

We tried it last year, and decided we didn't really care for charging people to play games. Classes, yes, games, no. Add to it the added logistics, and it just wasn't "us".

This year all game events are in the program so you know what's where and when, but they are strictly first-come, first served.

:zombie:

ok few questions on events. Maybe i missed it in another area of forums. Are their any details on the following items? If I was part of them, I would already know type thing? :poke:

High Noon in Denton

Tomb Raiders!

Pirates vs Ninjas

Reich of the Dead (are they demos?)

and some of the random Zombie games on Sunday. Will the board games be first come first serve? sign up sheets? already know the people and should already be in it type thing? (zombies board game and we need supplies Zombie Dazes specifically what im curious about)

Thanks in advance!

ok few questions on events. Maybe i missed it in another area of forums. Are their any details on the following items? If I was part of them, I would already know type thing? :poke:

High Noon in Denton

Tomb Raiders!

Pirates vs Ninjas

and some of the random Zombie games on Sunday. Will the board games be first come first serve? sign up sheets? already know the people and should already be in it type thing? (zombies board game and we need supplies Zombie Dazes specifically what im curious about)

Thanks in advance!

All games you have listed are first come first served, and vary form 4-8 players per. There will be sign up sheets, but if there's an empty space, they won't kick you out if you aren't on the list. Nobody's a player yet, except the GMs themselves...

Each of these is free to play, and will earn you highly coveted ReaperBucks.

RotD games are demos, using our playtest rules. Tomb Raiders! is our newest iteration of the classic dungeon crawl, killing monsters, taking their treasures. Pirates Vs Ninjas and High Noon are Warlord-based games, with tons of special rules by the Mansfield Crew and those are always fun. They did the zombie invasion a few years back, and Warlord Wonderland last year.

Zombie Dazes is Frontline Games' skirmish game.

For all games except the Warlord Tournament, all supplies are provided, including armies/models.

High Noon in Denton

Tomb Raiders!

Pirates vs Ninjas

I will expand on Bryan's reply a bit.

High Noon is a quick play Wild West themed game.

Tomb Raiders is the new version of the dungeon crawl. It's the same concept, just a different terrain board, minis, and monsters. So the only thing that is really the same is that Kris is running it. But that fact alone means that it will be a load of fun!

Pirates vs. Ninjas has been designed by Kim Goforth of the Mansfield Bears. The "game board" is a 4' long pirate ship. What she has done with foam and popsicle sticks will amaze you! The themed parties are pretty fun too. I think my favorite is the "Old Pirate Movie" group, which has the minis painted in black and white.

The Reich of the Dead demos are set up for beginners, but if you show enough interest Steve will have some extra stuff to throw in to keep you interested. I'm sure it won't be very hard to convince him to throw a tank into the battle.