Echidnox, Hedgehog

feltisgirl

Does anyone know where I can get one of these little guys....or does anyone have one they are willing to part with? My husband and I play various mini games and we both collect and I paint. He has a rather heavy beard and I've nicknamed him "hedgehog". I'd really love to do one up for him for his birthday. Echidnox is the cutest hedgehog I've seen. I know he was a limited addition but I'm hoping.

Thanks

Gail

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might still be available at Reaper's game store. I recall seeing him there last ReaperCon. Also miniaturegiant.com might have him but expect to pay some cash for it due to it being discontinued.

I have one. Painted and based up, but I'll part with it if you don't have any luck. Let me know via PM prior to this Monday if you want. Here he is, I actually posted him on the boards. My link

I'll take a trade. Not too picky either, just send an offer of something in return.

Wait! I can't find him. ::o: He's not in the usual places I place painted minis. I'll keep looking and search the places my daughter likes to hide things she isn't supposed to get a hold of.

lol...sounds like my house sometimes. Let me know :)