Dragon Joose

Shakandara

So I was in the grocery store today doing the weekly shopping. I hit the beer isle looking for some libations to transport with me for RCon. There's a new product on the shelves down here called Cayman Jack Margaritas - it's a malted beverage like any of the various "cooler" type drinks, but it's made from Agave Juice, and not too shabby - that I want to bring along with me. While checking out the stock, I quite literally laughed out loud when I came across this:

dragonjoose.jpg

Now with 2x the Dragon as before!

-or-

Real Dragon in every swallow!

-or-

When I come home from a long day of adventuring, nothing quenches my thrist like a big 'ol flask of Dragon Joose!

These people clearly have missed their target audience for marketing. :;):

~v

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But is it made with real dragons?

Or worse... does it COME from real dragons?

Erm. . . . yeah . . . family friendly forum here so can't say what I want to but yes where exactly does it come from on the dragon is what I wonder. I'm trying to convince Vince to buy it and bring it with him. He said he was not brave enough to buy it though and try it. I told him I'd be brave enough to try it with him if he brings it. So anyone else up for the experiment? Besides, we can have my Meg's Moving to Seattle party with some libations ::):

The dragons must be harvested at the peak of ripeness and not one moment after. You've not smelled STANK until you've been in a dragon orchard fulla dropped dragons that have been baking in the sun on the ground for three weeks. They get infested with dragonfles and in worst-cases, great wyrms.

PS orchards were originally only used to harvest orcs...thus the name (Orc from the latin, meaning "orc", and hard from the colloquial slang meaning "bad-arsed as 'ell, wot's it to ya!") It has since been proven that orcs are not plantlife, except those residing in the sci-fantasy future.

• Like 1

I guess the hazardous nature of obtaining the stuff would explain the $799 price tag.

You can blame that on my photography; I wanted to make sure that the "Made with real Natural flavor" was clear in the picture. In doing so, I cut off the decimal place that was present on the price tag.

But yes, $799 would certainly seem to be more in line with something made from Dragons...

~v

Really BAAAAAD Sy-Fy movie plot idea here.... Involves genetic modifications, cloning, and "harvesting" of superior components for a secret ancient brewing recipe.

~M

As opposed to what? Really GOOOOOOD Sy-Fy movie plots? :lol:

Dragon beers have been around for years. Not sure whats in them, but in my younger party days we often drank Midnight Dragon, which came as a Malt Liquor, lager, or reserve lager.