Con Special for Paints?

pennyaspen

Will there be a con special on Master Series Paints? If so, how many paints for how many dollars, and is it build-your-own sets? (I remember there being one last year, and I've seen it at GenCon...I just cannot remember the details!)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Will there be a con special on Master Series Paints? If so, how many paints for how many dollars, and is it build-your-own sets? (I remember there being one last year, and I've seen it at GenCon...I just cannot remember the details!)

Yes.

As little as 1.00 per bottle if you don't mind label 2nds. There will also be build your own sets. Also a ProPaint close out at 1.00 per bottle as well.

bye

Any deals on the new HD paints?

There's a new product that's about to enter previews, and will be available to consumers for the first time at ReaperCon.

I knew it! My guesses at flavored paints are finally correct! Grapity Grape! Applety Apple Red! Snozberry Green!

At last!! An excuse to eat my brushes!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

There's a new product that's about to enter previews, and will be available to consumers for the first time at ReaperCon.

I knew it! My guesses at flavored paints are finally correct! Grapity Grape! Applety Apple Red! Snozberry Green!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Those have already been done

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Those have already been done

And I have the last set here. No, they won't be in the auction.

• Artists

Bryan, you tease! How can I wait until Thursday to find out?! (Unless we can find out at the BBQ, then I have to say how can I wait until tomorrow to find out?!)