Reaper Con Photos?

dargrin

Here's a link to my sets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckenna35/collections/72157626800295242/

Feel free to leave comments.

Michael

Just wanted to say that it's really cool seeing both of my entries in your photos. These are actually the first pics I've seen of my stuff...haven't even taken any myself yet. It was an awesome competition. Thanks for sharing. ::D:

Stephanie Sasaki

My pleasure! Which two are yours?

I entered "Beauty and the Bot" (#32 in your gallery) and the Bladedancer wearing purple (#15).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

My selection of photos is pretty modest, but at least I took some this year! I do have pictures of almost all the contest entries, which I will try to edit and post up within the next few days.

:down:

Ok so now I am really depressed that I still haven't made it to RCon. I mean here is a con with very cool people there is gaming going on (if you are so inclined) a painting area, a painting competition,all held in a place where they produce minis! Oh, and did I mention HOT chicks dressed up like Sophie? Why don't more people know about this? Attendence should be some kind of federal law or something! Goes to hang head in shame for being a bad American, I mean Reapercan :down::down:

That reminds me... I need to contact Farrah about getting a copy of the pic we took.

@Blue, if you tell me who you are I can find the photo of us and e-mail it to you. I haven't been around Reaper long enough to know everyone by their handle though if you're my friend on Facebook you're welcome to tag yourself in that album.

I think the best two photos of my Sophie costume (because evidently there was another lady similarly dressed. Squee! Moar Sophies!) are these;

bgxyMR0d2j8hbYTlLBgI3h-3u1zL2ZPO.jpg

Taken by Rhonda

-NKUpDE66T8oF9qom2uGf5R9ASLGDwFf.jpg

Taken by the artist who made the costume, Stacy.

@Blue, if you tell me who you are I can find the photo of us and e-mail it to you. I haven't been around Reaper long enough to know everyone by their handle though if you're my friend on Facebook you're welcome to tag yourself in that album.

I think the best two photos of my Sophie costume (because evidently there was another lady similarly dressed. Squee! Moar Sophies!) are these;

bgxyMR0d2j8hbYTlLBgI3h-3u1zL2ZPO.jpg

Taken by Rhonda

-NKUpDE66T8oF9qom2uGf5R9ASLGDwFf.jpg

Taken by the artist who made the costume, Stacy.

I gotta get to RCon next year :rock::rock::rock:

Y'know, in addition to this being the BEST Reapercon yet, I find myself noting it's also the best DOCUMENTED so far... I took more pictures than ever, and so did everyone else! Which is good; I bitterly regret missing seeing the look on Bryan's face when Farrah took him cleavage diving...