Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

Help a noob?

Okay, okay, you got me. I fell in love with Reaper forever ago... and I fell in love with ReaperCon three years ago... and you finally hooked me into Warlord, after the awesome use of the rules for the Pirates Vs. Ninjas game at ReaperCon '11. Bought the second edition rulebook AND Savage North on Sunday before lighting out for parts unknown. Spent DAYS gathering figures in the Boneyard during the metal exchange, to assemble an army that may one day get its butt kicked in tournament at a future Reapercon, right?

...so... um... where are the Razig army lists?

The armies I chose were Icingstead and Razig's Revenge. Icingstead? No problem. Tons of information in the book. But... Razig? The store has a section of Razig minis, just like it's a faction. The Army Builder lists it as a faction. There's information online, including data cards, doctrines, and so forth. But... nothin' in the books?

Am I doing something colossally wrong here?

Razig has traditionally been an online / PDF only faction in terms of background information.

I am guessing that Razig didn't fit in with the "North" theme of Savage North.

Ron

Okay, okay, you got me. I fell in love with Reaper forever ago... and I fell in love with ReaperCon three years ago... and you finally hooked me into Warlord, after the awesome use of the rules for the Pirates Vs. Ninjas game at ReaperCon '11. Bought the second edition rulebook AND Savage North on Sunday before lighting out for parts unknown. Spent DAYS gathering figures in the Boneyard during the metal exchange, to assemble an army that may one day get its butt kicked in tournament at a future Reapercon, right?

...so... um... where are the Razig army lists?

The armies I chose were Icingstead and Razig's Revenge. Icingstead? No problem. Tons of information in the book. But... Razig? The store has a section of Razig minis, just like it's a faction. The Army Builder lists it as a faction. There's information online, including data cards, doctrines, and so forth. But... nothin' in the books?

Am I doing something colossally wrong here?

!!! im so ecstatic pirates vs. ninjas was the final straw! it means the world. thats what i created it for thank you for making it all worth while. Razig is a fun army its got some great shooters but the melee kick butt too sckuttlebones is more than worth his points. good luck with the army! if you have questions feel free to ask

Oh, okay. Was turrible confused. Thanks for the heads up!

You can go to www.reapergames.com and use the army builder to see all the rules for the Razig army. I think there is a pdf download on that site somewhere for it too...