Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

so now that Reapercon is out of the way...

I wish. Reapercon's at the end of the schoolyear, and GenCon's at the beginning. Given a choice of taking off for one of them, I'll pick Reapercon every time.

Mrs. ReaperWolf and & are attending all four days.

I'm wearing the Exile Game Studios colors while there so anybody looking for a rocking good time check out the official HEX events.

>>ReaperWolf

I really wish I could go...no convention for me this year.

I hope to finally make Reapercon next year and try and take home a few medals though!

I'll be there in the booth as well and teaching a class Friday and Saturday morning before the exhibit hall opens.

Ron

Someday I'll make GenCon but it's anther no go for me this year.

Have fun guys!

RM

I will be there as well, running the Paint & Take this year. I am still looking for volunteers if anyone is looking to work for a badge and/or hotel room! :)

I am planning to go. It's at a good time of the year for me, and much closer than Denton. (read: in my home state) I am not sure yet of dates and locations, will know more in the coming weeks.

I will be there as well, running the Paint & Take this year. I am still looking for volunteers if anyone is looking to work for a badge and/or hotel room! :)

I might make it... I got the A-okay from Hubby, now I gotta snuggle up to the boss man at work.

Cross your fingers for me!

Jen

I'll be there, doing my usual thing - teaching a few classes, taking a class, and running around the Exhibit Hall trying demo games!

I'll be there with my other half (his first Gencon). I"ll be working the reaper booth so I'll be nice and easy to find.

LIkewise, I shall be there with Cutebutpsycho's other half.... ik_devil.gif

Are you mooching CBP's other half because your other half isn't coming this year?