Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Well Endowed Tiefling Blackguard

I love it when a mini has a story behind it. So here goes, I was at ACEN a few weeks ago with my friend Dave. The thing about Dave is he never has cash on him and is horrible with his money. That is ok, because he usually makes up for it later down the line and has a great heart. So we get out check for breakfast and he has no money for his 1/2 of the bill and the check. No biggie, I tell him to buy me a mini he thinks I would like at the con, and here is what he gets me: I think it counts as fulfilling my two loves: Armor and...well yeah, nuff said. This is actully the 2nd time I have painted this model and I am very happy how she turned out. For the armor I used an old color called Cyber Steel from the Warzone paint line. I then hit it with a black wash and this is what I got.

post-1803-13075489839359_thumb.jpg

post-1803-13075490004378_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

You know I have this mini twice (purchase & Boneyard) & I never noticed how well she is "armored" up front there, ha ha

The mini is Twyla

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03548

I belive she is based off of the character played by Mandi Morbid one of the Nude Models from the "I Hit It With MY Axe," web show up up on the Escapist. The gal herself has some nice cans, I will not post her pic here as this is a family forum, but if you are over 21 I suggest you search for her. She is just not this endowed.