Jump to content

Temple of Elemental Evil


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the party gathers up items of interest & surveys the damage to all the party members everyone suddenly feels like you have more stamina & will to face the great evils on the world.     L

D6 for initiative right? BAM! Natural 6!

Chara hands over most of the money and other  items she finds to Isha, but keeps a "finder's fee" for herself...one of the silver pieces. She makes a mental note that it belongs to Not-Sam, but does n

Posted Images

Elmo will stay at his post but if the party does not return in a timely "adventurer" manner he will come to see if the party needs aid. Cory will move with Isha shielding her if needed. Also if he has to he can always put his shield in front of the lantern light to divert the light.

 

*at this time Kyana takes her leave of the party & returns to the surface* (I've decided to drop Anastrianna's character from the game. No worries, thanks for playing)

 

Tiron

 

Make the following checks Hear Noise & Move Silently & Hide in Shadows

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiron

 

As you are about to enter the room you were previous in when you heard the voices you hear the voices again & they are allot closer this time! You stop yourself just in time as you catch a glimpse of one of them in the that room!

 

(you made your Hear check, so you were not detected)

 

What you see is a rather large looking hairy yellow goblin.

 

1869498-bugbear.jpg

 

He is looks like he is finishing up looking around the room. It's possible he may have heard you or Chara last time you were here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara sees Tiron's warning and, if necessary, silently retraces her steps far enough back to signal the next nearest party member by holding up one hand as Tiron had done.

Once somebody acknowledges that they saw her signal, she will return to watching Tiron for further signals or to cover his retreat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiron & Chara

 

As Chara sees the signal & turns to move back, her ringmail ever so slightly gives her position away! The creature is about to turn back when he jerks his head around & starts to move toward the hallway where Tiron is hiding!!

 

(Tiron, roll initiative!!!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing the beast turn his direction and knowing that there really is no way to avoid being seen, Tiron grips his sword and bursts from the hallway. He utters a fierce battle cry, "Gurth gothrimlye!!!!!" and angles his route to pass by just out of reach of the Bugbear, hopefully forcing it to divert it's attention away from the hallway in order to give his comrades some sort of surprise advantage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The attack surprises the bugbear!!

 

You successfully land to the side of the creature. You may take anther attack!

 

Chara

 

You see & hear Tiron leap out with his sword at the creature. You see for the first time the big yellow humanoid.

 

 

Rest of the party can engage combat if they'd like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...