Temple of Elemental Evil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the party gathers up items of interest & surveys the damage to all the party members everyone suddenly feels like you have more stamina & will to face the great evils on the world.     L

D6 for initiative right? BAM! Natural 6!

Chara hands over most of the money and other  items she finds to Isha, but keeps a "finder's fee" for herself...one of the silver pieces. She makes a mental note that it belongs to Not-Sam, but does n

Posted Images

Isha,(Cory comes up with you)

You come up the passage to see Tiron & Chara fighting a bugbear. As the two of you arrive in the room with the lamp. You see from the north more of the creatures are rushing into the room. Appears to be 2 but in the dark you can see glowing sets of eyes reflecting off the lantern's glow.

(just leaves WildBill's & Bodyguard's actions!)

Assuming Elmo is watching the rear, Shad will take his torch in one hand, his sword in the other, and then run up the hallway. As soon as he sees his friends taking on the bugbear, he'll let out a rebel hoping to catch them all by surprise. Then he'll rush in and swing at the first foe he sees.

Now, should Elmo decide to move forward and help out, Shad will stay behind and stalwartly guard the rear.

Just to let everyone know, I am headed out of town to Washington D.C. for business. I won't return to work until Thursday, but I don't expect to be able to really review everything that has happened in my absence until this next weekend. So, Haldir, please take over and have Shad kick some booty! :devil:

Elmo will stay behind but if he is needed he will rush into combat. He'd rather not have the lone passage up to the surface be unguarded, with not knowing where this unknown passage/room ends at.

Tiron

You skillfully swing your blade & strike the 'bear for 3 pts!

Chara

You are able to move around the creature & take a swipe at it & hitting for 9 pts!!

Isha

You rush into the room & set the lantern down where it hopefully will not get knocked down.

There are areas of darkness in the room but overall there will be no penalty for low-light fighting, Unless the fight goes into the northern room/passage.

Cory

Cory stays with Isha & fights off the lead bugbear. He swings his mace. He smacks the creature in the shoulder for 4 pts!

Bodyguard

Body moves to attack the 2nd bugbear. He swings but all he does is get the creatures full attention!!

Shad

Shad rushes into the room & rushes into the line of bugbears & helps Bod' with the 2nd one. He strikes for a 8 pts of damage! BAM!

BUGBEARS!!

#1 (the bugbear that was in the room) is ticked & bleeding badly. He will try & strike Tiron, as he'd love to sink his teeth into those yummy elfin ears!! He misses badly thou..........

#2 (Cory & Isha). This one swings his club at Isha, seeing that she is unarmored & most likely a easier target to strike! He'll deal with the armored shield guy later! He hits for 2 pts of damage!

#3 (Bod & Shad) This one tries to strike Shad, as he didn't like getting gashed open by the ranger. He hits, for 3 pts!

#4 files out & helps #3 & swings at Bod. He misses completely thou, almost falling on his face in the process....

#5 This one moves to his buddy that Tiron & Chara attacked. He swings at Chara & completely misses!

#6 This one appears to be the leader as he is wearing a silver necklace set with 5 gemstones (4 small ones & 1 large center (or would be)) on his wrist. He is wielding a wicked looking morning star. He moves to strike the closest person (that being Shad or Bod) ......Shad!

"You don't wear the eye!!" he says in broken common before swinging the weapon with ferocity & hits for 3 pts of damage!!.

END ROUND #1 START ROUND #2

Initiative

Bugbears 1

(Pretty sure the party will have this round......)

Isha

You wave your staff at the bugbear, causing no damage.

(Will have a update tomorrow morning after work, busy weekend + wasn't on the 'puter that much today)

it'll be tomorrow, forgot today was pres day & the kids were home (heck they've been home since last WEDS!!!!. GO BACK TO SCHOOL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ha ha)

Shad will continue to attack the same bugbear he was attacking the previous round. That is, assuming it is still standing. I did hit it for 8 points of damage. :devil:

I will have to roll dice when I get home from work. I will update my post with my to-hit roll and my damage roll. ::):

(sorry for the delay, work + other stuff.....)

Tiron

You completely miss the creature but............

Chara

As the creature avoids the swing by Tiron it moves right into your strike!! The blow proves fatal as the creature drops to the floor in a pool of blood! #1 DEAD!!!

Isha

You wave your staff in a threatening manner..........

Cory

Cory smacks the bugbear right in the face for 5 pts! The creature is bloody but is still breathing thou.

Bod

He swings his longsword but the bugbear easily moves out of the way!

Shad

(will wait for WildB's rolls for his attack)

BUGBEARS' attack!!!

(waiting for Shad's rolls)

So, have I ever told anyone how much I hate my dice? Sigh. :down:

My attack roll is a d20 + 1. Of course I roll an 8, bringing my total to 9. :down: I went ahead and rolled for damage, in case the bugbear decided to commit suicide by dumbass. :lol: Naturally I roll a 6 on a d6 for damage that won't occur! :grr: