Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Temple of Elemental Evil

Recommended Posts

Chara will go back to town with the others, and not reluctantly either, being an urban-raised halforc herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting on Styates but I'm sure he is in agreement.

 

The trip back is pretty uneventful. You make it almost to the tower of Rufus & Burner when you see ahead it a man who appeared to be surrounded by 5 ruffians. He is armored & carries a weapon but 5 on 1??

 

Enter Darcstaar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Again?" He sighed and shook his head as he reached back and pulled the cowl of his chain mail back up over his head. "they told me there was bandit troubles in this place, but  by St. Cuthbert's Cudgel twice in short order?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiron reluctantly agrees with the others and remains fairly silent on the way back to Hommlet. His personal vendetta against the horrors of Nulb would have to wait.

 

When the party sees the events unfolding ahead of them, he tries to find some cover from which to flank the attacking bandits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foul Ruffians, give way!

I may look like a maiden, but I'm no damsel in distress, by Heironeous.

Challenge me at your own peril...Analect #1 States the true test of valor is fighting bravely against superior numbers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Biggest one's mine.", Chara states to her friends as she pulls out her sword and starts toward the gang of toughs.

"Not much of a fight.", she announces as she approaches the gang. "I can fix that."  She readies her weapon, but allows the assailants the chance to break and run before she makes any attack.

Init: 5

(Not sure if you need any other roll yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wigmund scans the party of bandits surrounding him and gives a brief nod. "Very well, you five have chosen the path of pain to purify your taint of Chaos."

 

To Hit D20=13

Dmg D8 = 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiron sneaks his way behind the nearest bandit and attempts to slide his short sword into the unsuspecting man's back.

 

To hit (d20): 16 Damage(d6x2): 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wigmund, you cut down 1 assailant!

 

(4 remaining)

 

With the appearance of the party the bandits attention is broken & Tiron your are able to make your around.....down goes anther one, as you slide you blade into his stomach!

 

(3 remaining!)

 

ISHA, CHARA (who technically is holding) & JADEN still need actions.

 

SHAD & ELMO will hold & prevent any from leaving. Shad has arrow ready to fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara tries once more to negotiate now that the odds are better. "Man can't be worth dying for..and you hardly worth killing. So...how you want it to be?"  She prepares to deal damage if she does not like his answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaden sighs and shifts his shield in front of him as he moves up with the rest of the group, a healing spell at the ready should it be needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...