Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Temple of Elemental Evil

Recommended Posts

As noted, nothing happens in the hours that the party is at the inn. The night is uneventful. In the morning, Elmo leaves for Verbobonc. Is the party gonna continue & go back to the moathouse? Also anyone that needs a room, the inn has a couple rooms left for for either 5 ep per night or a common sleeping room for 1 sp per night. 

 

Also everyone subtract whatever you guys decided to buy for the evening:

 

Meals
Breakfast, plain 5 cp
Breakfast, elaborate 2 s
Dinner, plain 5 sp
Dinner, elaborate 1 ep
Dinner, 7 course 2 gp
Supper, plain 3 sp
Supper, elaborate 7 sp

 

Common Drink(per pint)
Ale 2 sp
Ale, special 1 ep
Beer, small 5 cp
Beer, heavy 1 sp
Mead 1 ep
Mead, special brew 15 sp

 

Wines(per pint)
Table, local 1 ep
Keoish golden 15 sp
Sundish lilac 5 ep
Urnst white 1 gp
Celene ruby 2 gp
Furyondian emerald pale 4 gp
Velunan fireamber 1 pp

 

Brandies(per gill)
Local 1 ep
Keoish 1 gp
Urnst(special aged) 3 gp
Liqueur
Ulek Elixir, 1/2 gill 5 gp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isha will play for her supper again, if the innkeeper allows it.

 

In the morning she suggests they head back to the moathouse directly, since the area has now been cleared multiple times of bandits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh the innkeeper gladly accepts the coins. Thanking you for your patronage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Uh-huh...moathouse.", Chara agrees as she counts through her funds, or what remains of them. Between supper, breakfast and several drinks, she had opted to just give the inn's owner her last two gold pieces, hoping they would cover all that plus her share of her shared room with Isha.  She figures it should be enough, and if it isn't, then she still remembers how to carry water and push a broom.

"Hope we get paid soon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling that this group was his best bet of getting some sort of revenge on the evil of Nulb, Tiron throws in his share of the bill from his recent stores and agrees that returning to the moathouse the best course of action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If you do not object" The cleric said, after paying for his own bed and food "I feel it is my responsibility to your fallen companion and also my duty to accompany you on this leg of your task. I am not certain if you have a commission, but I require no payment, the church and St. Cuthbert see to my needs though I would not be adverse to sharing in any other gains made"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara are you going to go see if Not-Sam is going to head out as well?

 

(sorry for the delay I was thinkin there was someone else missing.....besides me....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Not-Sam was going to stay home..and that Body Guard was staying with the party.  Either way, Chara will run check right quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tailor graciously declines the offer. While it was exciting & he made some cash out of it the events with the bandits have a lasting effect on him. He'd rather just be in the comforts of his home right now.

 

He wishes you good luck.

 

Chara you return to the inn & the rest of the party. Afterwards everyone gets their horses (those without, you should have one if I failed to tell you that) & rides to the moathouse. The journey is uneventful (note: the actual mileage is 30 miles, not 3 as I said at the beginning of this game). You return to the courtyard. The bodies are still there, the makeshift camp that you set up is still there. It's like nothing has changed.

 

Someone make a Wisdom check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Let's finish cleaning this mess up," Tiron says, his voice thick with menace, as he dismounts and draws his sword.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara looks at the bodies out of strange curiosity.   She is looking to see if they are gnawed-upon and if whatever has been gnawing upon them might be larger than ordinary scavengers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chara

 

The bodies are in the same place, where they were, when you left. There are no bite marks on them.

 

Jaden

 

As the party looks around you barely make out a "ninja-like" head barely poking out the main doors to the moat house. As it catches your glance it darts suddenly back inside!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...