I, like many of you, have been anxiously awaiting the release of the last member of the Legion of Justice & Caeke: Shoatima the Otter Archer. So I was quite excited when I googled it a few months back and found pre-release info for the model on several websites:

They all seem to have the same information: Shoatima is a May release, has the SKU RPR0149 and will cost about ten bucks. Excitedly, I put in a pre-order at my local store.

Except... May has now come and gone, and no sign of the otter. No model in-store, and no preview on the website.

Was Shoatima not supposed to have been put on the pre-release list? Or was there a delay? Do we have an updated release date for him?

I ask because I'm doing a D&D demo in a few months and wanted to use the LJ&C (including the extra one I'm about to start sculpting, Lyribell the Tapir Bard) as my pre-gens... I'm really hoping to see Shoatima by the end of July so I can get him ready in time. :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to hear. There's actually going to be a Pentimus figure? Oh, man, I very much look forward to seeing THAT. Particularly if it comes with chodlings...

Hmm, no problems with the green as far as I'm aware of. I'd expect/hope to see her go live on Monday September 12. Hang in there!   RR

This is how I'm doing mine when he shows up. River otter style, sea otter are a bit lighter color.

Jason had a in-progress green at RCon.

Lookin great so far! What I recall Jason is doing this without pay, thus I'm sure that is why there has been some delay in getting this one out. Thou he did show me a maybe new member of LofJ&K thou, a armadillo.

RM

If I hit RCon 12, I'm seriously thinking about running a Swords & Wizardry(OD&D) based game with these guys or any of the humanoid animal figures (Darksword, Reaper, etc) next year at RCON. I seen a 5.00 pdf download for the rules, ha ha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hooray! I've said in other threads that the whole reason I collected the other three was that I was waiting for Shoatima! My wife loves river otters and playing archer characters.

The Green for Shoatima is in and we'll be pressing her as soon as we are able.

Good to hear. There's actually going to be a Pentimus figure? Oh, man, I very much look forward to seeing THAT. Particularly if it comes with chodlings...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Reaper User

So my brother says that he was told at GenCon there was a "problem with the Shoatima green."

Please say you aren't waiting on a re-sculpt! :down:

Hmm, no problems with the green as far as I'm aware of. I'd expect/hope to see her go live on Monday September 12. Hang in there!

RR

• Like 1