Sign in to follow this  
Qusoor

Goroloth vs Goroloth

I just stretched mine out and measured him. From the tip of the forward poking tentacle, to the tip of his tail, he's roughly 8 inches long. Mine is not assembled at this point. I have the first release version, and mine has a hollow body, which I'm assuming was done to reduce the final weight and keep costs down.

Anyway, Goroloth is one cool beastie, and I've been taking my time working on him because my perfectionist streak mandates that this one be absolutely perfect.

~M

Bloody hell. Mine is assembled and painted. I'll take a comparison shot this week for all and sundry. You don't need me to do this to know the Goroloth models are second to none, and that buying them will make your life whole and complete.

You also know already that your roleplaying group will soil themselves when you bust out the painted model for a dungeon encounter.

word.

Hmmmmmm....

I bought mine for no other reason that I just plain liked it. Because it's for me, and me alone, I decided to take my time. Glad I waited too, because Reaper's come out with some really cool paints, and my mini cleaning/assembling and painting skills have vastly improved.

Also, hospitals kinda frown on you if you bring in X-acto knives, files, power tools, etc. and scatter fine metal dust about the ICU.

So there.

~M

You also know already that your roleplaying group will soil themselves when you bust out the painted model for a dungeon encounter.

word.

I'm using it for my Tyanid hive ship for Battlefleet Gothic. In space, no one will hear my enemies soil themselves.

I'm excited to see photos! This figure looks very tempting.. I think it will be added to my mental purchase list ::): . Thanks for the size info.