Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Pathfinder boxed set

Was there a Pathfinder boxed set at one time? If so, was it a limited offer, or am I being spectacularly inept at finding things in the online store?

If not, is there any chance that there ever will be?

To my knowledge, no.

I understand the plastic figures will come in a boxed set, but Reaper has nothing to do with those. Reaper's metal figures are, to the best of my knowledge, available only individually and blisterpacked.

I thought I had seen one before, but it's very probable that I'm thinking of something else.

Wizkids will be releasing a 4 pre-painted mini set (using the iconic characters, fighter, wizard, cleric & rogue) at a good price (12.99). The pre-order is on the paizo.com site right now.

Paizo has stated this has no effect on the relationship with Reaper producing the metal line (yea!!!!!)

RM

Paizo did offer a kind of a "boxed set" with all the iconics a few weeks after the "Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide" was released, about a year ago. They offered up the iconic minis for a bundle price, can't remember how much it cost. I might be off with the time frame but i do remember the "iconics bundle".

Anyway, it was a limited offer at the paizo online store.

Not sure on either of those, but that would make sense to do a iconic bundle, having both Player books out.

Reaper did have box sets out during the holidays. As for a Pathfinder based one, I don't recall but since I have all the current minis, I probably didn't pay attention to it ::): .

Nope, no Pathfinder boxed sets yet.

At the moment no plans for one yet either.

But, that doesn't mean that it will never happen.

Thanks for the info everyone.

@Reaperbryan that's probably what I was thinking about.

I'm slowly buying my way through all the Pathfinder stuff, so I figured if there was a boxed set I'd grab it before I got too deep into buying the individual minis.

Paizo is going to release a different kind of "Pathfinder boxed set" in October -- the Beginner Box (link to item at Paizo store). It will have quick-play rules and some stand-up cardboard "pawns" (stand-up counters with slotted plastic bases).

But no, not a boxed set of miniatures.

Derek