Pally

Origins Goodie Bag

That free goodie bag sure looks nice. Any chance the rest of us (who can't attend Origins) could get one by spending $25+ AND bribing you with 40+ swag points? xP

If anyone gets a "goodie bag" & doesn't want the Wayne Reynolds Savage North art print, let me know :B):

Big WAR art fan :wub::lol:

RM

That free goodie bag sure looks nice. Any chance the rest of us (who can't attend Origins) could get one by spending $25+ AND bribing you with 40+ swag points? xP

Exactly what I was thinking, especially in this economy.

By purest chance, I was able to attend on the 23rd only (ended up being in Columbus for work), but I didn't know about the code (it wasn't posted here until 11:39 am on the 23rd). Rats! Drat the luck.

I thought it seemed odd that they would post a news bulletin about something at the show. I doubt many people who had plans of going would also think to check Reaper's website... during the middle of the event, no less. They should have handed out coded cards or something at their booth. Just my 2 cents though.

I think they should reward people who visit their site everyday, rather than people who attend the shows. But then that's just because I can't go to the shows myself. xP

I bet there are lots of good deals and free goodies at those things... -_-

It's good to talk about these things. Like the original advert said, it's a new thing. If there's anything I've seen about Reaper, they take comments like these into account for the next go-around.

Having done things like this in a retail environment, it takes a while to tweak it so *most* folks are pleased, but I've yet to see *all* folks pleased.

Good comments/suggestions.

As for comments:

I like this idea actually. Even thou I'll probably never attend any of the events (well other then RCon & PaizoCon & maybe someday Gen Con).

It would be nice thou if people that can't attend could get something out of it thou. Maybe not as big as what an actual attendee gets but at least something so we don't feel left out.

RM

As for comments:

I like this idea actually. Even thou I'll probably never attend any of the events (well other then RCon & PaizoCon & maybe someday Gen Con).

It would be nice thou if people that can't attend could get something out of it thou. Maybe not as big as what an actual attendee gets but at least something so we don't feel left out.

RM

They could make a Origins Package item that only comes up say, if you spent $50 online.

I thought it seemed odd that they would post a news bulletin about something at the show. I doubt many people who had plans of going would also think to check Reaper's website... during the middle of the event, no less. They should have handed out coded cards or something at their booth. Just my 2 cents though.

I think they should reward people who visit their site everyday, rather than people who attend the shows. But then that's just because I can't go to the shows myself. xP

I bet there are lots of good deals and free goodies at those things... sleep.gif

Considering that people only found out about it from our website or other sites re-posting our item (I know TMP re-posted it, frex), we still ran out of the pre-printed promo code cards by Sunday.

And Convention Speicals for people that attend the shows are hardly anything new. It costs us a lot to go to one of those events, and having a Con special encourages you to come to our booth specifically, so we can recoup our costs.

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sethohman for sending what I really wanted out of the package, the Savage North print since I had most of the goodies already (being that I attended RCON this year).

"Thanks, man I owe you for that one!"

thou I will admit the Savage North "print" ended up being the big poster, which I already had. If anyone wants that poster I'll send it to them free of charge. It's WAR's artwork of the Savage North rulebook.

Just let me know by PM.

RM