Sign in to follow this  
Reaper Ron

New Greens and Previews Up

Wow. Awesome set.

Astral Mauler coming back! Steampunk witch has to be gotten for the wife. Edna has to be gotten for the wife too. Just need a non-Bart.....

Thanks Reaper!!

July is going to be expensive.......

I was just commenting on the Chronoscope previews in the CS section of the forum, but there are some other good things coming, too, like Astral Mauler, Barbed Devil and Vulture Demon.

I don't know how you guys manage to create new minis every month that I just must have! :lol:

I'm seeing dozens of impending conversions involving that motorcycle... Froggy's gonna be ordering those by the case... :B):

Ya know, 02529 Brand, Barbarian and one of the Klockenbooty girls would make a great version of Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell album cover...

Does the presence of a motorcycle imply that there will be riders at some point?

Hi All,

New Greensand Previewsup in their respective sections. ::):

RR

Nice. I was concerned with the 2nd set of Savage World Deadland mini's I saw that came after the 4 "unique" minis (Hellstrome, Raven, etc) because they looked so ordinary. Not to say they were bad mini's but I have plenty of western mini's that are all guys with reg pistols and rifles. We really needed more females, mad-scientists, hucksters, and guys with big butt gattling pistols so cheers to Reaper and Bot for some great mini's! I just ordered the first four "Uniques" and will be ordering all the rest of them as soon as available.

thanks!

ebb2012

Looking forward to grabbing some of these. I've got something like 5lbs of metal waiting to be painted, but I have to get out of 'wow, that looks like it'd be a pain to paint. SOLD!' and into rounding out my minis collection so that I have something for every occasion and game played. That and I need to paint faster, some of my stuff is tarnishing in the blisters it's been sitting so long.

Really digging the Wight Guardian; the budding 'Sentient-and-about-to-bury-his-greatsword-in-your-chest skeletal warriors' line is shaping up to be awesome...

Does the presence of a motorcycle imply that there will be riders at some point?

Hey I'm glad to have it! Now Mike Noe has a ride!! :lol: :lol: