Sign in to follow this  
madcat

Faction/Unit Organisation makeup

Is there any current documentation, which covers the physical makeup of CAV units at the squad/platoon/squadron etc level? (or whatever force designation is or will become prevalent for a particular faction)

The main reason I'm asking is simply to get an idea of how many units I should consider painting in a particular scheme.

If not in existence already, then might such information it become part of the future CAV:SO 'fluff'?

There was never anything printed like that. I don't know if Jon is planning on it for C3 or not.

If you haven't found anything here about it, try searching Mil-Net's forums. I think that Matt Ragan may have posted some conceptual stuff somewhere back when he was in charge.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. We'd wanted to do one of those for each faction, but never got it done.

As part of each factions tactical briefings, the TO&E, ranks etc are included. If you have a faction in particular I can give you a brief overview but they are to big to put up in full. They are part of the core rulebook and will be expanded upon as we detail each faction more in detail.

As part of each factions tactical briefings, the TO&E, ranks etc are included. If you have a faction in particular I can give you a brief overview but they are to big to put up in full. They are part of the core rulebook and will be expanded upon as we detail each faction more in detail.

Cheers Jon, thats what I was hoping for. Not going to be doing any building of CAV's for at least a month but at least I know the detail is going to be around if I need it.

I'll drop you a message if things move faster if thats OK.