Painted Super Dungeon Explore and more

So I am not a super fan of the Chibi models, or Mouslings (even though I will be painting a few up). I picked him up at an Anime Convention for like 4 bucks along with some other models. Not to much out of my budget. I am kicking myself for not picking up the Relic Knight Mechs at 20 ea. I also am showing off a few minis I had painted up in the past but decided to photo them for auction purposes.

The Dwarf is my old D&D character. I rather enjoyed how he played and I love how his shaved scalp came out, but we have a guy who is wanting to mark and defend against everyone so I am unable to do my job and I have since rebuilt the character as a 2 handed striker type fighter.

post-1803-13106138201305_thumb.jpg

post-1803-13106138615771_thumb.jpg

post-1803-1310613891848_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cavalier looking knight and the chibi knight look very similar. Outside of that these are great paint jobs and I really like both the knight with the banner for the just serious look that you pulled off nicely and the dwarf for the Epic beard and nicely done shaved head.

I have to say really nice job on the rocks with the knight base. Many times I run into problems with executing nice basing and I can appreciate a good base. I agree the scalp looks great on the dwarf, and the face (from what I can see from the pic) looks pretty nice also.

Of course, I can't overlook how the chibi model looks a lot like the knight. :lol: If that was on purpose, you nailed it!