Sign in to follow this  
Vannahs Creations

The elusive "Dragons Don't Share"

Few are the times that one can get a rare dream miniature that had a limited production. We are one of the lucky few to find a Dragon's Don't Share mini new in its packaging. Some may call it sacrilege but we are going to paint it and share with our fellow friends our journey on the way.

Front of the box:

071711dds1.jpg

Back of the box:

071711dds2.jpg

Finally, the miniature! Before cleaning it and assembling it:

071711dds3.jpg

I am one of the lucky few to have gotten this box set as a gift when it came out. It is proudly painted (poorly at the time!) and is sitting on a shelf that leads down to our dungeon... errr... "Game Room".

Can't wait to see how you paint it up!

I will be following this with great interest. I managed to pick up this set at a bargain price on Ebay many years ago, but I have never had the courage (or the time) to paint it.

I will definitely being following this thread. I periodically scan eBay for this piece, but have yet to spot it at less than $200 (well out of my range).

Call me a hoarder...have two of these new in packaging (well, what was left of it). I'll be interested to see how your turns out as I do plan to actually paint one of these someday.

-Z