Sign in to follow this  
captainpost

Griffon tan MSP HD

I got the 2 box sets of HD MSP"s a few weeks ago.

and was wondering how close in color was griffon tan supposed to be to woodland brown.

cause when I used them for the first time yesterday I noticed they are both looking like woodland brown.

in other words the griffon tan I got looks exactly like woodland brown. there is no difference in color from what I can tell.

I have used ott lites and regular bulb lights to check for a difference in color and can't see one.

could I have gotten a bad griffon tan?

Now that you mention it...I hadn't noticed how close the two were. Griffon tan seems to have a touch more yellow to it...but the difference is so slight as to be negligible.

yeah I agree. I ended up painting 2 large splotches of Griffon tan and Woodland brown on white paper.

so there is a difference. I can see that now. because I made the comparison splotches so large.

but they are still a little to close in color. the color swatch on the box and website isn't even close to what griffon tan really looks like.