Sign in to follow this  
Dnyb

My first Reaper minis

This is my first post here, and these are my first Reaper minis. I still can't believe that I didn't know about Reaper two months ago.

The minis are in the order I painted them, and I still have a few more to get to. They are all for an upcoming D&D session.

First is my elf ranger. Based on Arthal Nightblade by Bobby Jackson.

rCua7.png

Next is the elf bard. Based on Based on Anwyn by Werner Klocke.

XdJzD.jpg

Two banshees that I hope we will be meeting in an encounter, depends on our GM though.Based on Kaena and Labella DeMornay by Julie Guthrie.

IrOg0.jpg

XifiR.jpg

Lastly is our alchemist. He's based on Abraham van Helsing by Bob Ridolfi but with slight modifications of a staff and a bag covering the religious symbols.

Tep1n.jpg

Hope you like them, and I'll be back to post some more soon :)

• Like 2

It's funny that you guys like the banshees the most, as they were speed painted, whereas the characters took a lot longer.

These look good. Is that Army Painter dip you used on them?

Thank you. No, no dip was used. However, I did use Citadel's washes for select parts of the miniatures, like the leather, metal, wood, and capes.

The Alchemist is awesome, reminds me a little of Vampire Hunter D.

Actually, he's supposed to look like Alucard from Hellsing ;)

Here's a miniature I painted for my GM. Not sure what she will be used for though.

XnfEl.png

In all i thought they were VERY good pieces of work. The only problem I have is the bard's skin. Maybe you should soften the shade areas and lighten the highlights. At the moment it looks a little like she is wearing a leather shirt than skin. That being said I love everything else.