Mousling Tavern set

Warlady

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pretty much made myself stick to painting Warmahordes models for two years to "get done" my backlog of models...but those Mouselings may just make me break out of routine and do some figures "just because" rather than for the gaming table. Too great!

Hehe good for you for sticking to that. I have had no such luck, and I have a backlog of minis that if the economy collapses and we trade in pewter I'm covered.

• Like 1

I have pretty much made myself stick to painting Warmahordes models for two years to "get done" my backlog of models...but those Mouselings may just make me break out of routine and do some figures "just because" rather than for the gaming table. Too great!

Hehe good for you for sticking to that. I have had no such luck, and I have a backlog of minis that if the economy collapses and we trade in pewter I'm covered.

I just spent almost 2 hours looking for a specific mini. If the economy reverts to pewter, I'll be living on Boardwalk. Until then, I just realized I really need to organize my boxes better. Opening a box that is labelled minis, and finding it to be a random assortment of 4 different manufacturers and about 10 different lines total, when all I wanted was one stinking dwarf...I am afraid to see what the other boxes look like now. Except for the one labelled Warlord. But god only knows what kind of chaos that box contains.

I've got a box of mouselings, and a box of LJ&C.

I've got a 5 year old who has seen and loved them both.

Now I just have to hide the boxes so she will stop asking me about them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Sure I could paint them all, but where's the fun in that? :poke:

Your daughters 5 already! My word, I remember when you had just had her...Have I been gone that long.

WOW

I have minis still in the package from ROC 2004 and 2005...Uh-Oh...I'd better get to work :wacko: But I want those Mouselings Good thing Reaper is only 20 min. from my new house :)

I've got a box of mouselings, and a box of LJ&C.

I've got a 5 year old who has seen and loved them both.

I have minis still in the package from ROC 2004 and 2005...Uh-Oh...I'd better get to work wacko.gif But I want those Mouselings Good thing Reaper is only 20 min. from my new house :)

If Reaper was only twenty minutes from my house, I'd never get ANYTHING done...blink.gif