Sign in to follow this  
Chrome

28mm Paper Terrain

Anyone got links to some decent paper terrain? Preferably that's free. (I already know about World Works)

I'm looking for near-future or future stuff, but woods, ruins, or jungle stuff wouldn't be bad either.

Anyone got links to some decent paper terrain? Preferably that's free. (I already know about World Works)

I'm looking for near-future or future stuff, but woods, ruins, or jungle stuff wouldn't be bad either.

http://imperiuswargaming.wordpress.com/painting-and-board-log/making-paper-terrain/

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226343

Great stuff Saint! Now I just need to find something for the ground. I'm trying to step up from my old gray piece of cloth. :)

Great stuff Saint! Now I just need to find something for the ground. I'm trying to step up from my old gray piece of cloth. :)

New grey piece of cloth? :poke:

New grey piece of cloth? :poke:

If it was just for me I'd be fine w/the old piece. :lol:

I'm running a tournament at a convention and wanted something that looked really nice though. I'm quickly realizing how much paper is involved in covering 4 game areas though, so I'm reconsidering the gray cloth bit.

I'm running a tournament at a convention and wanted something that looked really nice though. I'm quickly realizing how much paper is involved in covering 4 game areas though, so I'm reconsidering the gray cloth bit.

What about getting some foam board from Lowes Depot, hitting it with some latex paint and a little sand for texture. Carve it up a little if you want it to be more than simply flat. Or is storage/transportation space an issue? It's fairly lightweight so it's only the size of it that can be a problem. If you cut them into 2 'x 2' squares, should make it a little more transition friendly.