Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Brinewall Legacy

Recommended Posts

Lexx

 

There was no such post but I'll let you apply the healing check while your outside.

 

You are able to bind the wounds better then he did & the halfling gains back a couple of hps.

 

Kip says "Thanks, I feel allot better."

 

Ayras

 

He looks at Ayras as he takes a drink of water from a slightly dirty glass.

 

"Oh no, I went into town a couple days ago, I'll be going back soon, I like going there. Thou I do like my place as it's out of the way."

Anthril

 

As you keep your eyes on him, you notice a ever so sutle "ripple-like" effect over his face & his hands.

 

Yoshi

 

You make your back into the foyer area. Do you go outside or explore the other doors. It appears your Bluff worked as he didn't say anything or follow you out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yoshi

 

You make your back into the foyer area. Do you go outside or explore the other doors. It appears your Bluff worked as he didn't say anything or follow you out.

 

Yoshi is going to take a quick sweep of the house and look for signs of forced entry at the doors and windows. He's also going to check the garden.

 

(Perception: 9 + 1 = 10)

 

When he's done, he'll head back inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well you always gotta be careful around the goblins but since I know where they make camp, I can avoid them. Besides, my sword just doesn't kill snakes...." Kip says to Ayras.

 

 

Yoshi

 

You take a quick sweep of the room but all you notice is broken potted plants & some other damage. You think the kitchen area wasn't this dirty. You check the dirt from the broken plants & notice it fresh & not dried out.

 

shackperimeter.png

 

You make your way outside & circle the house going North first in a counter-clockwise way. You make you way pass what would be the kitchen area & again notice no windows. You make your way around the perimeter of the building. The shack is in pretty bad condition. It's mostly due to the weather damage, the sea air & time. You turn the corner & notice how close the shack is to the beach. Just a small patch of land before the bay.

 

You see no garden that the halfling spoke of, as you walk the western side of the shack. As you walk past the part that goes diagonal, you notice a seagull lift off from behind the wall. You start to think why would there be a flat roof so close to the ocean & deduce that it's a open area in the house.

 

You turn the corner & make your way back to the front door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexx will lean casually against a wall, outside of easy lunge range, and ask, "So Kip, we left town looking for a person who knows their way around the marsh, are you that person?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, due to all the discrepancies and what he has observed, Anthril is convinced that Kip is not what he appears to be. He will attempt to communicate this to the rest of the group without forcing the "halfling's" hand.

 

"Master Halfling, you seem well versed in the flora and fauna of the swamp. Tell me, are there any beasts about that take the shape of others, or use illusions to fool the unwary?"

 

While doing this he will slowly lean his shield against the wall and drop his backpack out of the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eisen will monitor the situation with an eye out for discrepancies. (sense motive 17+10=27)

 

He will keep himself out of melee range when possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: I'm probably not going to be online Friday, so I'm going to post a little early. Apply it when it's my turn.)

 

Upon re-entry, Yoshi will find the corresponding door to the walled area and take a quick look outside. He'll look out a window if there is one. He's trying to be quiet, both to listen for any signs of distress from the party and to not raise suspicion.

 

(Stealth: 19 + 1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you do sense the paladin's warnings.

 

"Well there are is a race of creatures that will invade a person's home & then take over their lives. They are pretty happy till some obnoxious adventurers come around & start asking questions......"

 

With that the halfling's skin & clothes start to shift & move, while he starts to grow in height. The change only takes a couple seconds but now standing in front of you is a wrinkled hunched-back medium size humanoid shaped creature with no facial features, only a slit for a mouth & flickering tongue to which is says.

 

"Care for anther apple?" it says!

 

FacelessStalker.png

 

(everyone, make 2 checks Sense Motive & Perception & the also roll a initiative check as well. Tenro you can use your SM roll you just made.)

 

Yoshi

 

You are able to make it back into the house without notice. You make your way down to the door that might lead to the open area. The door leading to this room looks a bit rougher then the rest but otherwise is a normal & a open door.

 

Opening the door, you come into a large open air garden. The area is full of plants & trees. The area also has a large open sand area. There are 3 sculptures in the garden as well.

 

006.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sense Motive (13 + 7 = 20)

 

Perception (13)

 

Initiative (13)

 

(ooc: Yes I really did roll three 13s in a row lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(sense motive 17+10=27 (from earlier))

(perception 15+9=24)

(initiative 6+3=9)

 

If Eisen senses the threat in advance at all, he will put as much space between him and the monster as he can (while remaining in the house, and putting his back against a wall if possible) and bring his crossbow to bear, pointing at the creature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sense Motive = 4+0 = 4

Perception = 19+3 = 22

Initiative = 10+2 = 12

 

Ayras will call for Mange, and wield the quarterstaff for now, hoping to have a clear shot to cast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will have a post up tomorrow morning (heck I'm off this week for vacation so hope to get this one flowing again. Thanks!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...