Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Brinewall Legacy

Yoshi

You don't hear the commotion. You are too far into the garden to hear anything right now. Note I forgot to mention the walls are 10 feet tall & are made of stone.

Here is how the surprise round goes

Eisen, you are not surprised

Anthril, you are not surprised (I gave you a bonus due to your Detect Evil spell earlier)

Lexx, you are surprised

Ayras, you are surprised

Surprise Round!

The creature moves to strike Lexx! The creature takes a shapeless hand & smacks you across the face for 10 pts of damage!(nasty eh?!)

Round #1

Lexx 23

"Kip" 21

Anthril 13

Ayras 12

Eisen 9

I'll put up a map tomorrow)

Yoshi is going to do a quick sweep of the garden, he's looking for our halfling contact, or evidence of foul play.

(Perception: 14 + 1 = 15)

He'll look for about a minute, and head back inside if he hasn't found anything.

As long as Lexx isn't in imminent danger from the wounds he took during the surprise round Anthril will attack the Halfling/Monster. If Lexx is bleeding or dying Anthril will perform a heal check (15 + 3 = 18) to stabilize him.

Attack:

Anthril spins his glaive in a sidehand slash (14 + 3 = 17 Attack and 6 + 4 = 10 Potential Damage)

((OOC: since some people ahead of me are surprised, im not sure where i go in initiative. also i will be busy tonight, so this will take place when it is my turn to act))

Eisen takes a shot at the creature after activating his Justice Judgement! Attack Roll (12+4 atk bonus +1 point blank shot +1 justice =18) Damage: (1d8 = 6)

Eisen will then crank the crossbow to reload.

That would leave me at 1 hp. So I have two options, if the creature is still within touch range I will use burning hands to drive it back. If it moved on to attack someone else I will do a cure light wounds on myself.

Will have a post up tomorrow (had a bit of trouble with the map stuff.)

sorry for the delay. I've had problems with net connection today. Lights were all on but couldn't go anywhere with my browser or email, anything.

Anyways,

Round #1!

Eisen, you are in the back & can make your shot but you'll fire into melee. (I'll take the penalty off your roll.

Lexx,

the creature can smell your wounds & will try to attack you again when it can. You cast burning hands! The flames jut from your outspread fingertips, searing the creature for 4 pts of damage!!. Also the wall behind the creature starts to catch fire as well. (Also note, I never did get a mini request or if I did I never saw it, but I found that pic of a 'half-elf druid". You can get it changed if you'd like, just tell me.)

"Kip"

You all notice when the creature attacks (even the last attack) that the creature seems a bit winded & a little slow.

With a foul cry, it swings anther fist at Lexx but misses completely!

Anthril

The small kitchen is cramp but you are able to "spear & slash" the creature with your glaive. (note, due to no map, & where you are at from the creature, it makes more sense to attack this way). You connect with your blade & slice into the creature for 10 pts of damage! Thou as you pull the weapon back, you see the wound isn't as bad as it appears.

Ayras

You call upon your companion, Mange, but he appears to be having problems at the door. He is rapidly scratching at the door in hopes that someone hears him.

You can either strike it with your quarterstaff or cast a spell.

Eisen

You call judgement on the creature & strike is in the shoulder where Anthril's glaive struck it for 6 pts of damage! While striking it solidly the bolt appears to not dig as deep as it should.

Total damage: 20 pts!

Round still open (waiting on Ayras's actions!)

Yoshi

You see the garden is a mess just like the rest of the house that you've seen. There is foilage that has been slashed through & torn up. As you search, you see the body or half of a body of a dead snake. It appears to have pulled apart in two. As you turn to leave, you see anther snake, it's head is missing.

You open the door to the foyer, as you move into the house you hear the sounds of a battle in the kitchen. Thou you hear rapid scratches outside the front door as well. Go ahead & roll for initiative now.

(Initiative: 10 + 5 = 15)

Hearing the commotion, Yoshi will run to the front of the house and open the door for Mange, saying "Quickly, familiar! Your master needs us!"

He will then move to the kitchen and open the door if it's closed. Seeing the Kip-beast, he'll say "By the ancestors! If you aren't a fighter, get out here! This place is too small for so many of us! Anthril! Hold it's attention!"

tenro: Gotcha (spaced you had that, didn't matter you would have hit anyways)

Will have a post up after work tomorrow. Since going back to work after vacation, my alarm clocks don't want to go off in the morning lately, ughhhh So I'm a bit tired + I'd like to get before they go off.....sigh

Ayras

Sensing that he would do more good not at face to face with the creature & now a burning wall, he backs up 5 feet before moving out of melee.

End Round #1, Start #2

Updated initiative

Lexx 23

"Kip" 21

Yoshi 15

Anthril 13

Ayras 12

Eisen 9

Lexx go ahead

Anthril will grip closer to the haft of his glaive to wield it more easily in closer quarters. Crying out to Shelyn he will channel his smite evil and attack the beast again.

Shelyn grant me your grace!

(Attack + Smite 11 + 3 + 3 = 16 attack and 7 + 4 + 1 = 12 possible damage)

(waiting on Lexx)

(best possible attack for Ayras will be a bow shot (at a -4 into melee penalty)

(Anthril's attack will happen after Lexx, Kip, & Yoshi's actions, as well Eisen's attack (made in the Gathering section))