Jump to content
haldir

Brinewall Legacy

Recommended Posts

If gwangi hasn't post by tomorrow morning, I'll post his actions to move the action along tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it sounds a bit selfish but I had better Cure Light Wounds on myself while I have a chance. And if possible get out of the way of the warrior types.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(ooc: Nothing selfish about not dying. I don't have LH yet or I would have used that on you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have a post up tomorrow after work. Connection has been stable the last few days, not like it matters since I'm dumping the current isp at the end of the month anyways. Sorry for the delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction:

 

Lexx takes a 5 foot step back before moving backward, while casting a cure light wounds spell.

 

The spell gives you 4 pts back!

 

Kip

The creature sensing it may be a bit outnumbered & has a burning wall behind it, takes a 5 foot step into the pantry & moves into the back of the place. Allowing only 1 person to attack the creature at a time now.

New actions from everyone due to the movement of the creature prevents posted actions from happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If possible Anthril will use the reach of his glaive to attack Kip, channeling his smite evil. If one of the other party members is in the way he will wait, and hold his attack to avoid damaging an ally.

 

(Attack roll + smite 12 + 3 + 3 = 18 and 5 + 4 + 1 = 10 possible damage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eisen will move to have a shot through the doorway (no penalty for shooting into melee) while still maintaining a distance of more than 10ft but no more than 30ft. He will then take a shot at the creature.

 

(attack 12 + 4 atk + 1 point blank shot + 1 justice = 18 to hit; damage 4 + 1 point blank shot = 5)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayras will begin to move his hands and fingers as though preparing a spell, he will utter some gibberish in draconic and use his intimidate skill to try and demoralize our enemy.

 

roll 17 + 2 = 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoshi

Need your actions (note you are in the room by the door, just didn't move your token)

 

Anthril (pending Yoshi's actions)

 

You are quick enough to engage the creature that has taken refuge into the pantry. You can attack it at the doorway, but only you will be able to attack it.

 

You take a hard jab at the creature, while shouting at it, invoking your goddess & all that is good. Your hands & your weapon glow brightly as you strike the creature for 10 pts of damage!!

 

The creature rears in pain from the glaive & the holy damage! The attack does a number on the creature but he is still standing!

 

Also you are now close to the flames on the wall, if you are by them next round, you will start to take damage from the heat & flames.

 

This the map after the Lexx, the creature & Anthril's movement, will update it with Yoshi's actions.

 

Also the flames are at here (North wall, the squares between the orangish spot (what that is I have no idea) & where Anthril is.

 

The battle continues!

 

Ayras

 

You trick works! The creature, wounded & back into a corner can now add "SHAKEN" to it conditions!

 

Eisen

 

The way the creature is situated in the pantry & how it shaped, the only way you'd be able to get a shot off is to move into the door way & pop a shot off (as noted in the map above, where Anthril is now). Thou you would be near the flames & would only be 5' away from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops didn't mean to start the house on fire. But if that's what is happening I will make sure we have an escape path and that the fire doesn't trap us. So I am looking at windows and doorways for all of us to escape, I will draw my scimitar (as my other magical attack is also fire based) and stay out of the way of the fighters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where LazurusKing is but gonna have him delay his action & go with what has been posted. He can enter when he gets back.

 

Tenro, your action............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: Eeep! Sorry. Completely forgot about this.)

 

If it's still available, Yoshi is going to move into the top right corner and attack with his Naginata.

 

....And I got a total of 8. <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, no worries on your attack.

 

The way the creature has locked itself into the pantry, you can't fully take advantage of your weapon & the creatures swats the weapon aside.

 

Anthril your attack happens. As does Aryas.

 

 

Eisen

 

The creature shakes off the spell & refuses to come out of the pantry.

 

Damage creature took this round: 10 pts

Total the creature has taken so far: 30

 

End Round #2, Start Round #3

 

Go ahead with your actions, Lexx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...