Jump to content
haldir

Brinewall Legacy

Recommended Posts

Lexx will stay out of the way of the fighters and will attempt to combat the fire, or at least keep it from spreading, looking for blankets, buckets of water or something to smother the flames. If all else fails he will use his cloak. If the path out of the house seems like it will be blocked Lexx will alert his comrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthril will move away from the pantry, and try to put out the fire, also using his cloak if necessary.

 

"We should extinguish the flames if possible, there might be clues in here that can help us with our quest. Failing that it would be good to investigate further in order to give Sheriff Hemlock a better report about what transpired."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexx the squares behind the 2 fighters at the pantry are what is on fire. You can get behind them & try to snuff the flames with your cloak or leave combat & go looking for water. There is a clear path, the doorway into the kitchen if the fire spreads out of control.

 

The creature

 

While wounded the creature still fights on, knowing that the only way out is by trying to take down the party. It takes a swipe at Yoshi (stepping up, go ahead & make AoOs that are within range)!

 

He hits! For 4 pts! He does not move his hand for your body & you feel it try to attach to you! He is attempting to grapple you!

 

Yoshi, go ahead & make a AoO for the grapple attack.

 

His total CMB roll is 26 (before any adjustments from the AoO attack).

 

Roll your CMD check, at a -4 due to you do not have a free hand to defend yourself properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayras will withdraw and leave the house, not out of self preservation, as so much for making room for everyone else to get out. He will ready a crossbow bolt on the door in case the monster makes it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will post LazurusKing's actions tomorrow after work. I'm not sure if he has dropped or something has come up that is preventing him from posting.

 

Sorry for the delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: Sorry! I've been very busy this week, due to the holidays. I'm going to PM Haldir a few rolls to use in case I can't get on for a few days. Sorry again!)

 

Yoshi will swing awkwardly with his naginata, trying to bat the arm away. "Get the fire out! Use the stream outside to wet a cloth!"

 

(Attack: 5 + 4+ 3 = 12)

 

(OOC: My combat maneuver defense Value is 15. 11 with the -4)

 

Yoshi will attempt to draw his Katana at the next opportunity, and simply drop the Naginata when he does so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok this is CMB/CMD. It's suppose to less complicated then the old grapple rules & makes allot more sense as well.

 

Combat Maneuvers

 

So what you'd roll is this:

 

MD = 10 + Base attack bonus + Strength modifier + Dexterity modifier + special size modifier + miscellaneous modifiers (No size mod, as he is a medium creature, like yourself. Misc mod in this case is -4 due to you don't have a free hand to defend yourself, Naginata is a 2h weapon)

 

No worries on getting back to me/us. Life happens. Thanks for the rolls I'll use those when something needs to be rolled you in the future.

 

Also you requests are heard by the other members before they leave the room so they make use those as a action since your before them. (trying to put out the fire, gathering water, etc etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthril will go with his previously announced action to try and smother the flames, or extinguish them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexx 23

 

"Kip" 21

 

Anthril 13

Ayras 12

Eisen 9

 

(never did Lexx's actions, sorry about that)

 

Lexx

 

You remove your cloak & try to smoother the flames. While they aren't fast moving, the flames are burning hot. It's probably gonna take water to totally take them out.

 

Yoshi

 

As the creature's bare flesh pounds you for 3 pts, you feel it's skin sticks to yours & cause you to take a 1 pt of CON damage & it has a firm grip on you!

 

Anthril

You take a step back & are out of the creature's reach. You begin to look around the room, there isn't much in the kitchen to smoother the flames. There probably is something in the other rooms of the house thou.

 

Aryas

 

You exit the room & turn your attention to the exit & the area around it. As you hold vigil over it, you think you hear a cry for help, ever so slightly coming from up the stairs.

 

Eisen

 

Waiting for your actions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((OOC)) Do I recognize the voice at all?

 

If I do, then I will go in and see what I can do to help.

 

If I do not, then I will send Mange to do some investigating, and I will keep a bolt from the xbow locked on the door in case something unfavorable trys to get out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((on my turn)) i will try to maneuver to a spot where i can take a shot at the monster (i have point blank shot and precise shot, so i dont have to take a -4 to avoid hitting companions in battle)

 

roll 16 +3 dex +1 masterwork +1 point blank shot = 21 to hit, 1d8=6 +1 (justice judgement) = 7 DAMAGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aryas

 

You don't but it's very weak. With the battle in the kitchen you can't tell if it's male or female, thou it's weak, more like a helpless cry.

 

You send Mange up the stairs, the little fox hops up the stairs quickly & into the upstairs where he encounters a room with 3 doors.

 

Tenro

I'll say with the creature attached to Yoshi, you can get a shot at it, epically with your skill with range weapons.

 

You hit! The creature seems to absorb the bolt & doesn't go down!

 

End round #3, Start Round #4

 

Lexx, your actions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthril will use Aid Another to help Yoshi break free from the creature.

 

 

( Aid Another = +2 to Yoshi's CMD )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...