Jump to content
haldir

Brinewall Legacy

Recommended Posts

Yoshi will give the map a look,

 

"The trail will most likely be guarded. Going directly through the swamp would present it's own dangers, but would give us an element of surprise. That may give us time to scout out the camp."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexx comes in to join the conversation. "I think the swamp route would be very dangerous, this creature and the thing we met before are just an indicator of our problems if we get off the trails. If we are careful on the route maybe we can surprise the goblins."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anthril looks at the map a bit, and then replies, "I freely admit that subtlety is not my strength. But, I confess that I see merit in both plans. I will defer to the group consensus on this one. Whichever plan is decided on I will support wholeheartedly. We should make good use of the hospitality provided us, however, to ensure we are at our best. If I can assist you further simply ask. Until then I will take watch outside. I suggest we do this in shifts. The unfortunate circumstances that have befallen our host show that even here is not completely safe."

 

Having said this he will pick up his glaive, and head outside to check around the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprise the goblins by walking on the path? Why don't we just send a smoke signal and sing the whole way too...

 

We should take the swamp path, and get this over with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think the goblins are expecting our company, and i think that either route presents the same chance for them discovering us. It all depends on how careful they are about sentries and traps.

 

((OOC: sorry i havent been responding, i havent been getting email notifications on this. if youre waiting on me, someone please shoot me an email))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I was, kinda. Mainly wanted everyone's opinion)

 

"I agree"

 

the halfling says to the group.

 

"They are more incline to be causing mischief then anything. Either route I think will be fine."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: Are we planning on moving on the same day, I presume it will be getting dark soon? Maybe we can get some rest. get back or choose new spells and recover hit points. In any event Lexx will fill his waterskin from watever source it is the halfling uses for fresh water.

 

Lexx shrugs, "Whatever choice we make it would be best to approach goblins with daylight as our ally, and I don't want to be stumbling through the marsh in the dark."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(It is getting dark. The halfling has offered a roof over your heads for the night so your best choice right now is to stay with him, get some rest, do whatever in the morning & head to the goblins)

 

The halfling has a small fresh water pond in his garden that he gets his water from. While it's not the purest (has a slight salt taste to it, it's do-able for water).

 

If Mange is sent out, when do you want to do it?

 

Send him out now & in the morning have him return?

 

Send him out in the morning & wait till he comes back?

 

Send him out & then follow not to close behind but enough that you have time to react (say goblins in the swamp encounter or whatever)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I trust the fox. He has shown himself at least as valuable as myself, if not more so. I think that we should perhaps follow at a distance behind, however. It would not do for our small friend to run into problems with no help near. In any case, a night's rest is definitely in order I think."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(should have a post up tomorrow. Things have been slow I agree but hopefully everyone is still around & we can kick this one alive again. I thought I'd have a post up by at least today but other things + my kids are now on their spring break. Post will be up tomorrow afternoon after work for me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexx will eat a little from his provisions and meditate on new spells. Other things of note: refilled wate skin, cleaned weapons, and will sleep. In the watch schedule he will take which ever fits but is typically an early morning kind of person so last watch should work just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...