Sign in to follow this  
Rapheal

Artist Con Metal Trade?

Yes, there will be metal trade. Like at ReaperCon you can trade regular unpainted pewter for 90% of weight in Reaper stuff bulk out of the bins. Painted & glued etc is 50%. Please see the approved manufacturer thread for what you can actually trade in.

CAV stuff will be available. We do still make it.

Yes, there will be metal trade. Like at ReaperCon you can trade regular unpainted pewter for 90% of weight in Reaper stuff bulk out of the bins. Painted & glued etc is 50%.

Does this metal have to be in the form of a miniature? I chop and part a good bit so I have a pile of torsos and parts, in addition to holding on to all of my larger bits of flash, so I'm wondering if thats acceptable. I always thought I'd get around to attempting to make a mold and melt that stuff for it, but this seems like less work for new minis :P

Metal is metal. I have done the same and I have never had an issue. I mean I am constantly collecting heads, slotta tabs, and the like. To my knowlege, and i have not heard any issues from my metal ninjas this should be ok.