Airbrushing Reaper Primer

maxstyles

One of the bazillian things I learned from the Darksword DVD is that you can airbrush reaper primer... Who knew? Anyone have experience with this? It sounds far too handy to be true. I'm going to pick up some and give it a try but I was wondering if anyone had already done it and could point me away from the pit falls just to jump start me. No point in reinventing the wheel if I don't have too.

Is this also true for the sealer? Advice and tips from anyone who can point me away from the pitfalls would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Also is it weird to play the DVD in the background while I'm painting so I feel like I'm at paint club? Too much sharing? ::):

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, airbrushing Reaper primer is all I do nowadays. All you really need to do is water it down with equal parts water (or a bit less depending on your airbrush) and go to town. It works wonderfully. Having yakity sax playing in the background would be a bit more of an accurate representation of most paint club days. We cut up a lot at paint club.