The 11th Doctor

neuroticGOD

So here's my attempt at pinning and the use of interchangeable bases. A bit tricky but somewhat successful. Could use a bit more time blending on the face and the folds of the jacket I know. Plus that lava base didn't come out exactly right. Tips, criticisms, cherry pies all accepted!

post-7196-13177627207441_thumb.jpg

post-7196-1317762733619_thumb.jpg

post-7196-13177627446179_thumb.jpg

post-7196-13177627565472_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you did the face, but some eyebrows would really bring out/enhance the facial expression. I thought the highlights and shading throughout were pretty good. Looks spectacular at "arm's length" while looking very good up close.

Anyone know of any groovy tutorials on base making? I've got some ideas for more complex basing but am stabbing in the dark here really. Next up is a jungle, a space ship/station kind of like the Tantive IV and a post apocalyptic roadside! As always appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Anyone know of any groovy tutorials on base making? I've got some ideas for more complex basing but am stabbing in the dark here really. Next up is a jungle, a space ship/station kind of like the Tantive IV and a post apocalyptic roadside! As always appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Massive Voodoo is the first place I'd check for basing tutorials.