Raptor x 2

Troop 4

Krungbeast

Troop 5

Uru, River Troll Chief

Raptor x 2

Troop 6

Klahan, Nagendra Sniper

This list has yet to loose, in the hands of a novice it's powerful and in that of an experienced warlord player a frightening thing to witness. The basic tactic is simple, iron skin the broodmaster and the hydra, then kill whatever you want. With the troll hide most things need 2 discipline checks to even attack the dragon. With the jade doctrine everything in the list (except 6 raptors) get a defensive version of weaponmaster. You use the raptors to protect your casters and the Urus by either surrounding thier bases to prevent them from being swarmed or using thier provoke to suck up attacks on the offense. Krungbeast is solely for soldiers and easy to kill casters, make use of its trample. The sniper is just that, hide it turn 1 and spend the rest of the fight picking off the scraps.

Before anyone screams out this wouldn't have a chance against such n such... just play it once. Looking forward to seeing if anyone plays any games with this list and what they come up with to defeat it : )

I will also be at Artist Con in the next week or so at Reaper HQ for any and all challengers <GRIN>

I think that you have a very solid list. Due to my nature, I always like to modify a bit:

Reptus - 1000 points

Troop 1

Broodmaster, Dragon Rider

Troll Hide

T'Kay, Reptus Cleric

Raptor x 2

Troop 2

Uru, River Troll Chief

Pakpao, Clutchling Caster

Raptor x 2

Troop 3

Gam-Nan, Gaan-Hor Elder

Gaan-Hor Warrior x 3

Troop 4

Nakaraat, Hydra

Troop 5

Krungbeast

Troop 6

Krungbeast

Troop 7

Luck Stone

I think that you have a very solid list. Due to my nature, I always like to modify a bit:

Reptus - 1000 points

Troop 1

Broodmaster, Dragon Rider

Troll Hide

T'Kay, Reptus Cleric

Raptor x 2

Troop 2

Uru, River Troll Chief

Pakpao, Clutchling Caster

Raptor x 2

Troop 3

Gam-Nan, Gaan-Hor Elder

Gaan-Hor Warrior x 3

Troop 4

Nakaraat, Hydra

Troop 5

Krungbeast

Troop 6

Krungbeast

Troop 7

Luck Stone

Yes the Gaan-Ho were very difficult for me to leave out. I have played a version of the list with 2 krung beasts, it always seems like 1 is waisted. For me having the ranged threat is very valuable. I've rarely had the sniper not kill his points, and he works great to kind of herd the enemy to places you want them to go. Switching out the lone uru unit for gan hor definetly has a strong argument for being an improvement on the list, and you would have a few points to spare on a luckstone and a spearman.