Buildings for CAV

Crusoe the Painter

At Gencon, I bought several Hirst Arts molds, including the Station Builder mold.

Just recently, I've finally started casting pieces, using Rockite ( a smooth flowing patching cement ), and I'm using the bits to make skyscrapers for CAV urban terrain.

Right now, they are just plain grey concrete colored blocks, but shortly I plan on making some decals you can print off and paste on. If you buy that sticker paper, and print on that, they would be peel and stick. :)

Expect an article on minifanaddict.com within the coming week. These pieces are stackable and interchangeable, so you can make short and tall buildings, and all sorts of combinations.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I helped get Sparkey hooked on Hirst Arts to get even with him and the other Black Lightning guys at Origins and GenCon hooking me on CAV. I have the station builder mold, but to date I have only built one type of Sci-Fi facility, which was an underground mech/CAV facility. The idea of making modular city buildings is fantastic. I will be playing around with this idea in the very near future!

Tim Peaslee

I helped get Sparkey hooked on Hirst Arts to get even with him and the other Black Lightning guys at Origins and GenCon hooking me on CAV.  I have the station builder mold, but to date I have only built one type of Sci-Fi facility, which was an underground mech/CAV facility.  The idea of making modular city buildings is fantastic.  I will be playing around with this idea in the very near future!

Tim Peaslee

Thanks Tim, didn't know that I was so deserving of being gotten even with, but if that's the way it is just wait till next year, the Black Lightning guys/gals and myself will make double sure you get hooked on Warlord! HeHeHe!

:P

Post note welcome to the Reaper Forum, Tim