Sign in to follow this  
Evilmonkey

Artistcon Friday or Saturday?

So I'm going to be coming to Artistcon this year and I was wanting to know which day is best to come. I can only swing one day so I need to know which is better, Friday or Saturday? I'm coming to learn a few painting techniques I have no clue how to do as well as learn about Warlord. I'm posting this here as the Reapercon area is not an area well travelled. Thanks folks for your replies.

Well, I can only give suggestion based on my assumptions of who will be there when.

On Friday the place will probably be fairly empty during the day, except for the artists and sculptors, so you would probably less "to do" overall but get a little more time to hang out with them 1 on 1. Friday night there will be some Warlord players coming (including myself). And I think both the CotV and RotD groups will be having their playtesting sessions at some point either late afternoon or evening happening on Friday. I have no idea if Gus is having his usual Friday night Magic Card Tourney or not.

On Saturday you will have more people overall in the building as more weekend painters come up there. So, there will be more fans such as yourself up there on Saturday. Some of the warlord and RotD gang might be coming back (I cannot due to prior commitments) to do some more playtesting. But, I cannot say for sure.

So, in the end, I guess I would suggest Friday even though there will be less people there during the day.

Well my situation has changed and I will be driving up Friday morning and leaving Saturday afternoon. This will hopefully allow me to learn those painting techniques that have alluded me as well as learn about Warlord.