Brrrraaaaaiiinnssss!!

MonkeySloth

Picked up some Manic Zombie sprus a while ago and decided to play around with some basing techniques and skin tones. Thanks to Jabberwocky for the suggestion on actually using dirt for the basing material. These where quick paint jobs so I had too much reliance on liners over shading and should have gone darker.

post-6838-13193415872611_thumb.jpg

post-6838-13193415962448_thumb.jpg

Don't really like how the shades turned out on this one. post-6838-13193416039207_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool!

but according to the Encyclopedia Grammatica there's a little known rule of English grammar.

"Brains" is spelled with a Z, not an S, when dealing with zombies...

It's like "I before E, except after C" except with more undead.

Those are absolutely awesome. I envision putting them down en masse... around a group of characters... in a graveyard... at the top of the round... and looking at the players' faces.

Hee, hee, hee.zombie13.gif

It's a trick I saw on brush thralls. You cut out the center of the base leaving just the ring, I use the standard hobby clippers to remove the bulk of the plastic, then super glue it to something like plasticard. This allows you to have a hollow base that you can fill up with stuff like water effect.

If you look at my ice base thread you'll see one where I've got frozen head and arm in ice and it was done the same way.