Partha Mecha Dragon

Nanite

Has Reaper ever done a Mecha-Dragon? Because there should be more Mecha Dragons.

I thought this looked like something invading aliens, or a mad scientist, would use to menace Tokyo.

DSCN2504.JPG

DSCN2506.JPG

DSCN2507.JPG

DSCN2505.JPG

DSCN2512.JPG

I heart my airbrush!

Also, Reaper Mecha Dragon? K thx bye.

• Like 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!!! I've got that one sitting up on the shelf for "someday", so it's good to see your interpretation. I personally like the anime look. (And that the color scheme matches your nanite avatar... :poke:)

One of the cooler things RP did before they went of out business in the whole FASA fiasco is put out these "special" dragons. I picked almost all of them up (the forest dragon was too "herbal" for my tastes...)

Later,

Laszlo

http://hot-lead.org

Thanks all!

This is wicked cool! Love it, and the colors are very fun, very anime, and well-executed.

One question: how big is this thing? Are we talking "fits on a" 25, 30, 40, 50, or larger sized base (all numbers in millimeters there).

/d

He stood so well, I didn't even think about basing! I'd say 50mm base. He's maybe 5" long? And 4" wingspan, I'll have to measure when I get home today.

I got him for cheapo at chaos orc: http://chaosorc.com/ral-paratha-mecha-dragon-blister-packet-p-16365.html