• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

Actully, there is this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/female%20snake/latest/02633

She is pretty close and most importantly, she is "urban."

Well, yes. That would fit the bill. I hope I didn't misunderstand the original question. The model you originally asked about doesn't have a nekkid conversion hidden somewhere.

• Like 1

Actully, there is this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/female%20snake/latest/02633

She is pretty close and most importantly, she is "urban."

Well, yes. That would fit the bill. I hope I didn't misunderstand the original question. The model you originally asked about doesn't have a nekkid conversion hidden somewhere.

you addressed the question/figure correctly Kit. I also already have that other mini :)

I like this new one alot, and while it doesnt need to be Urban, if it was, i dont think it would take away from the charactics of the pose/mini, which to me has a more aggressive feel/look to it. honestly, when i first saw it, i thought an Urban version would have just topped this mini off nicely

thxs again

Well give Lanse the mini & some guns & he could make yah a modern version ::D:

I have/am giving thought to see if i'll ask someone to do a conversion of this one for me. I'm wondering how hard it would be for someone to make her Urban

Probably not that hard - the easiest way would be to completely remove the breasts, then build new ones out of green stuff. I would leave the lower fastener for her top - make it into some odd torso circlet, coming from behind and ending under the breasts.

The difficulty is in making the breasts realistic, sag vs. beachball. Which comes down to personal taste and skill.

I may need to do the modern conversion myself - the idea of a Marileth armed with two SMGs is kind of fun.

The Auld Grump