The Old Republic

Chrome

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks great but I still have a bad aftertaste from the other big Star Wars mmo that I only played a week with a friend's free pass.

That & my affection for SW in general is a all time low as well, this coming from a guy that lived, breathed, slept SW when he was a kid.

I wont be playing this MMO either. I am more of a fantasy MMO player than a sci-fi player. Besides I cannot drag myself away from Skyrim and the Classic EverQuest emulator Project 1999. Between those two, I couldnt squeeze another minute of gaming out!

Lue.

Played in two weekend betas and loved it. For me probably Jedi Sage and Smuggler on one server and Sith Marauder and Bounty Hunter on another.

But I'm so afflicted with altiholism that no doubt I'll have at least one of each basic class toon from each faction eventually.

i also played SWG and loved it up to the travesty of the CU and NGE.

About to build me a new PC just so I can play it.

Now that is dedication!! ha ha

I'm glad my PC can run LOTRo at a fairly high rate. (video card is a early DX10 card). About the only game I'm playing right now. I may get SWTOR as I did like the KOTR (at least the 1st one) + I'm gonna take my kids to the 3D version of SW next year. Figured even thou it's 3D (thanks once again Lucas :rolleyes: ) & least let them experience SW on the big screen like I did.