Beast 09

"That Guy"

After doing gobs and gobs of miniatures for Reaper and commissions for others, my lovely wife brought to my attention that I have mountains of personal miniatures and it's almost Christmas. This was a present to myself, I guess. I hope you enjoy and happy whatever you do or don't celebrate.

post-6703-13246844536603_thumb.jpg

post-6703-13246844578861_thumb.jpg

post-6703-13246844611632_thumb.jpg

post-6703-13246844651497_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My (current, as they change for every miniature) NMM colors are 9088-stormy grey, 9269-military blue, 9057-ashen blue, 9021-snow shadow, 9039-pure white, and everyone's favorite color (next to burgundy wine) 9066-blue liner. Also, if anyone can translate what the base actually says, I'll give you +50DKP.

First off, the runes at the bottom doubling up as front arc marker is sweet and subtle.

The NMM is some of the best I've seen, especially the steel. The chipped paint/battle damage is well- placed and done but not overdone. What really struck me is the whites that never get too bright, it's really natural-looking.

A model truly worthy of Parasite+Scything Touched Seether love.