Sign in to follow this  
Angrydwarfguy

Siege Rules.

I'm just getting back into Warlord after a long break and I was wondering if a set of siege rules had been developed for the game. I remember there being a few basic rules for battering rams and ladders but not much else. Something that allowed a player to design their own stronghold by assigning point values to defensive structures would be awesome. If nothing official or even semi official has been released I guess I’ll take a stab at designing some rules myself.

I am also interested to see if anyone has official or semi-official rules for siege warfare... I'll help you test some rules if no one has anything vaguely official.

We ran a siege game some years back. We had Ballista, Boiling Oil, Siege Towers, and Battering Rams. I will see if I can find the rules we came up with.

I couldn't find my old Siege Rules. Another member asked me, and as I was going to tell him the same thing I recalled a pile of backup CD's from a good while back. I dug them out and found my old siege data. If either of you are still interested in them, send me a note through the forum messages with your e-mail address. I will send you what I have. Keep in mind that we created these over five years ago using first edition. I'm guessing they will need some tweaks.