Adon worldbook

Lady Tam

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivy, I guess that means JoR3 is out of the question too huh? :o)

The updated CAV rulebook will come before JOR3. JOR3, to my understanding, will coincide with the last releases of the vehicles of JOR2...

Besides, don't you have Warlord data cards to memorize in the mean time, ya big CAV Math Puppy, you? :P

Reaper Ivy

don't you have Warlord data cards to memorize in the mean time, ya big CAV Math Puppy, you?

I'm saving myself for the official cards.... but I have managed to add most of the JoR2 to the memory banks, as well as a firmer understanding of some of the other upgrades.

Dont' you just love derriving equations for things which defy mathematics? I know I do :o)

Which is another good reason why we need to clone you.

Definately, that way we can have an army of Whatever Ninjas doing, well whatever :o)

Or, we could repopulate the world with Ivy's, instantly curing all evils, wrongs and bad things, cos she's just the sweetest person alive, and thus be hailed for the rest of eternity as the people who saved the planet.....

Adon is a continent on Avalorr, which is the Reaper house-world, where they set the Warlord game, as well as the setting for the older game Dark Heaven Apocalypse. When you have a mini in the catalogue that indicates its place of origin, such as the Pirates of the Dragonspine Sea or somesuch, that refers to a place in Adon. It's also a place in the CAV universe, but the two are only coincidentally related. If this were the Amber multiverse, they'd be somewhat adjacent Shadows.

It's also a place in the CAV universe, but the two are only coincidentally related.

For some reason, I was under the impression that the two Adons were one in the same, but CAV was set in the far future of the planet, while Dark Heaven was it's ancient history.

Not sure where I got that from.