Question regarding shipping items to Reaper for RCon

haldir

Hey guys

Just was curious, thinking of shipping items to & maybe from Reaper this year so I'm not laden down with bags + since I'm using a bag fee ticket this time, trying to lighten my load as much as possible. Anyways, when is the best time to ship stuff to Reaper for RCon? Also UPS best option?

Also curious costs shipping items from Reaper. Is it standard UPS fees?

thanks

RM

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually melt is no problem for me, I just put it in with my main bag & have it go under the plane, not a trip to Reaper without getting a "Your bag has been checked by TSA" note ::): . More or less for me I'm gonna ship down my rpg stuff. I'm gonna use a big prop for my game that I'm gonna run this year (really liked Darren's Tower he had in his rpg last year). I'm gonna break it down & ship it & then re-assemble it down there.

You can also have items shipped directly to your hotel.

I've had stuff from Reaper Con shipped directly home in the past because I just got too damn much stuff (to fit in my luggage, not too much stuff in general, that's not possible unless I cleaned the Asylum out). It was shipped home via UPS. I paid the regular shipping rates. But this was before the $25 = free ship options. Not sure if that applies to the purchases at RCon.

Hey guys

Just was curious, thinking of shipping items to & maybe from Reaper this year so I'm not laden down with bags + since I'm using a bag fee ticket this time, trying to lighten my load as much as possible. Anyways, when is the best time to ship stuff to Reaper for RCon? Also UPS best option?

Also curious costs shipping items from Reaper. Is it standard UPS fees?

thanks

RM

UPS is my preferred option, because of the trackability. With UPS, you want to ship 7-5 Business days before you need it. You want to have a day or two to look it over for incidental damage, right?

We charge for shipping out from our facility just what the computer shows as the rate for the package, no markup.